Know These Things Before Starting Your Green Tea Dose
India shares a very deep rooted and loyal relationship with tea. In India morning can never start without a cup of tea, which is kind of an instant mood booster. The youth might have adopted the western style of being a coffee person but tea’s place is replaceable.
The health conscious youth has moved on from milk based tea to green tea for all the right reasons. So here we would learn some more benefits as well important points to make green tea be more productive in tea drinkers’ lives.
Feel better, lose weight, lower your risk of chronic diseases, and be healthier by making green tea a regular part of your life!
* Green tea is one of the healthiest beverages you can consume today!!
* It is sugar free, doesn’t have any calories, and is loaded with antioxidants that provide copious health benefits. Plus, it’s refreshing.
* One cup of Green Tea is minimum and maximum 3-4 cups is recommended, Great deal would be replacing your tea or coffee with Green Tea.
* In Green Tea L-Thiamine and amino acid found in green tea, has a calming effect on the nervous system.
* Green Tea improves digestion and contributes in fat burn.
* Green Tea is anti-viral and anti-bacterial, in much the same way as green tea can kill bacteria in your mouth, it can also inhibit bacteria and viruses in your bloodstream and throughout the rest of your body.
* Anti-inflammatory nature of green tea treats dry scalp and irritation, conditions which are otherwise responsible for hair fall.
* Against a urinary tract infection (UTI): The antioxidants in the tea can help reduce bladder inflammation, and drinking a few cups of tea will also cause frequent urination which helps with a UTI.
Important Points to Remember
* Try not to exceed more than three or four cups a day.
* Avoid reusing the teabags, If you want it to last for more cups, brew a large quantity of tea at the same time with more water instead of reusing the bag.
* Don’t drink it on an empty stomach or late at night. The best time to drink it would be in between meals, but not right after a meal.
* Eat iron and calcium rich foods.
* Advisable restrict green tea if you are taking regular medication.